Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hopeless Romantic..

Truth be told, I'm just a hopeless romantic.

Taking the time to try and cure your suicidal tactics.

Just for tonight I need to feel your vibrant embrace.

I love the smile that takes over my face,

When I drift of to sleep, lying next to you.

That night in January has helped me through,

all this misunderstood heart ache and pain.

I love the tone of your voice when you say my name.

This may be pointless, but what have I got to lose?

I'll keep on fighting until I reach you.

Fuck it may be a journey to get where I need to go,

But I won't stop until you and everyone else knows.

I am "head over heals," frostbitten, hopeless, and stiff.

I exhale hoping you don't give up on me like everyone else did.

Your one in a million, which may make my chances a million to one.

But there are at least two good reasons loaded in this gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment