Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chemical Colours....

I am still alive, even if its just for tonight.
I can feel the pulse all around me.
You dance in the vibrations of the ministry.
This monstrosity, it eats at me.
Like chemicals eat away the colours in your eyes.
I have to go, don't act like you don't see.
Don't act like you don't see the truth behind these beautiful lies.
This electricity, it paralyses me.
Don't let go, I'm still alive.
Lost in a trance of a bulletproof delight.
I can see the storm pass through the dosage.
I can see a passage through your trust.
Ten minutes 'till there is nothing left, just gold dust.
These chemical colours are eating at my only need to survive.
We can still save us, we can still save me.
Reach to the sky, I am still alive.
Let's make them see, things aren't always what they appear to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment