Monday, June 6, 2011

this is where we find our peace

It has been less then five months since my last post. I would love to say I simply just forgot about this makeshift blog but things aren't always that simple. The second you lose all motivation to do something you enjoy you can propose a need for change. I had a rough patch, fell in love, had my heart broken, family issues, and digging myself in a huge hole in school. I would like to say I have resolved every little dilemma, but that would be false advertisement. I hope that I passed all my finals but until I am informed otherwise, HOLY SHIT, I'M A SENIOR! My last summer vacation, and then last year of high school. This is all so crazy to think about. The second I walk that stage, that's when life starts. I hope this summer is as eventful as my last. I will hopefully visit Carmel, and see the ones I left behind for stale air and rundown people. Well, this is all for now. I am going to make a whole new blog entitled, Gandhi And Jesus Are Homies. Check it out(:

Much love,
CanvasEyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment